PAW HepatoAdvanced - Liver support
Make 4 payments of $17.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Paw Hepatoadvanced Tablets for Cats and Small Dogs <15kg
Paw Hepatoadvanced Tablets for Medium and Large Dogs >15kg
Paw Hepatoadvanced tablets contain the active ingredients S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), Silybin, and Vitamin E in bioavailable forms for ultimate absorption. Same is a precursor to the antioxidant glutathione.
Increased levels of glutathione in the liver may help to protect liver cells from oxidative stress and aid in the maintenance and protection of liver function in the presence of certain drugs, toxins and disease processes. Silybin acts as an antioxidant, and has been shown to be more bioavailable to cats and dogs compared to milk thistle, which is often found in human liver supplements. Vitamin E provides detoxification support in the management of liver disease.
- Unique blend of SAMe, Silybin & vitamin E in bioavailable forms for ultimate absorption over 3 hours.
- Supports the production of glutathione in pets suffering from chronic liver disease.
- May protect against negative effects on the liver caused by some medications.
- Supports liver health in pets presenting with acute liver toxicity.
- Supports brain health in dogs.
For Animal use Only
Note: This product is for use only under the guidance and supervision of a veterinarian. We recommend that you consult your veterinarian regarding the suitability of this treatment for your pet prior to use. Regular re-assessment (eg every 1-3 months) is recommended to ensure the optimal dose is achieved to reach the desired therapeutic outcome.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper