Pyoderm® S Chlorhexidine shampoo for dogs promotes the healing and hydration of superficial dermatitis associated with bacterial or fungal infections.
It contains Spherulites which encapsulate the active ingredients and help them to remain on the skin after shampooing, releasing them over time.
For use in:
- Dogs with bacterial or fungal skin infections
- Dogs that require requent and long term medicated shampooing
- Broad spectrum anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects
- Cleanese and mechanically removes crusts, scales, micropes and debris from the skin
- Helps remove the ordour often associated with skin infection
- Will not cause scaling and drying of the coat and skin like other medicated shampoos and washes
- Used in conjuction with systemic treatments, allows for significant improvement of reaccurring skin infections
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- wet coat throughly and massage shampoo evenly into a thick foam on teh skin and coat
- Leave on skin for 10 minutes before rising throughly with clean water
- repeat twice weekly
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper