Ranvet Curcumin Paste
Concentrated Curcumin Paste for Horses
Ranvet's Curcumin Paste is a feed supplement for horses which supports anti-inflammatory processes.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the main bioactive component of the household spice, Turmeric. Curcumin is widely known for its antioxidant properties. Turmeric contains no more than 3-5% curcumin in a form which is insoluble in water and has extremely poor bioavailability.
What makes Curcumin Paste different? ABSORPTION
Curcumin requires a carrier to ensure absorption from the intestines and maximal uptake by target tissues. Without significantly improving its bioavailability, curcumin will pass through the horses digestive system to become waste in the manure. Ranvet’s Curcumin Paste presents a concentrated Curcumin prepared with a patented highly bioavailable oil (lipid) carrier that enhances absorption. This formulation improves absorption in the small intestine, thus facilitating superior distribution into key target tissues.
- Natural aid for pain and inflammation.
- Potent anti-oxidant effect.
- Delivers superior absorption and bioavailability, 65 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin (derived from Turmeric)
- Curcumin acts by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory enzymes and inflammatory mediators.
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines reduce normal cartilage synthesis, this promotes cartilage degradation. Inflammation is a key contributor in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis.
- Extensive research and clinical trials have shown the curcumin active present in Curcumin Paste to be more bioavailable than regular curcumin (Gota et al., 2010), delivering effective concentrations of curcumin in the blood and tissue compartments.
- Ranvet studies have shown Curcumin Paste to reduce cortisol production in racehorses in full work. Lowering the level of cortisol will have a positive effect on appetite, training, recovery, performance and longevity.
- A further Ranvet pilot study has shown Curcumin Paste to improve stride length and increase joint mobility and movement.
- Curcu-Eze may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS:
To be administered on or within the feed. Provide 30mL per 500kg daily.
Rules of racing 'One clear day'.
Provide 30mL per 500kg daily.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
SIZE: 900mL paste
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper