Rogz Control Stop Pull Harness - MEDIUM To fit girth 32-52cm
Make 4 payments of $8.45 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Rogz Stop Pull harness – Medium
Recommended for strong and erratic pullers, Stop-Pull Harness applies soft pressure around the girth when lead is attached to correct behaviour and halt your dog
- When used with the Classic Lead (sold separately), corrects behaviour through soft applied pressure.
- When used with the Multi Lead (sold separately) Stop Pull: 1. Halts via applied pressure. 2. Re-redirects your dogs head.
- Stow away elastic: Holds lead attachment in place while off lead
- Double Reflective Stitching: Reflective yarn is woven into the webbing and non-shift pad for night-time visibility.
- Padded for extra comfort & support. Control Harness transfers pressure from your dog’s neck to its chest.
- Sizing for this harness is based off girth measurement, which is the circumference of your dog's chest just behind the shoulder and elbow
Harness Size Guide:-
|Stop Pull Harness Size||Width Of webbing||Girth|
If your dogs measurements fall into two size categories, go for the larger size as it will fit better.
Rogz - The world’s safest pet Gear!
The Safety of us and our pets is the number one priority at Rogz
Rogz Components and materials undergo stringent strength tests all through the product development stages, long before even reach the production floor, ensuring our products are manufactured to the highest quality, strength and safety standards.
The new product development team at Rogz continually strives to improve the strength and functionality of our components.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper