Royal Canin Canine Weight Control Dry Food
Royal Canin Weight Control is formulated to stabilise the dog’s weight after he/she has reached target weight (ideally done through a weight loss program using the Obesity Management diet).
Recommended for (indications):
- Weight maintenance (Obesity stage 2) following a weight loss programme (Obesity stage 1)
- Dogs that are prone to obesity
- Hyperlipidaemia linked to overweight
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic diseases that require an increased energy intake
Helps combat excess weight gain through a high protein content and L-carnitine.
Reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain in dogs with a tendency to gain weight.
Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine.
The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. Aussie Vet Products and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
- 1.5kg, 5kg & 14kg bag options
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN CANINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper