Royal Canin's Feline Gastro Intestinal pocuhes are formulated for the nutritional management of cats with gastro intestinal conditions.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Maldigestion and malabsorption
- Liver disease (except hepatic encephalopathy)
- Bacterial overgrowth
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Lymphangiectasia - exudative enteropathy
In acute cases it is recommended Gastro Intestinal be feed for at least 3 weeks. Lifetime feeding may be necessary in cases of chronic disease. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN FELINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper