UrineFREE Urine Detector
Powerful LED ultraviolet technology finds urine you can’t see.
The urineFREE Urine Detector provides a simple, effective way to locate hard to find urine stains. Dry urine’s crystalline structure shows up under the powerful LED provided by the urineFREE Urine Detector.
The sources of urine odours and stains are often difficult to locate. Many urine stains are invisible to the naked eye, yet certainly not to the nose.
urineFREE Urine Detector solves this problem. Using LED light technology, similar to that used by Police Forensic Officers, the pocket size torch will fluoresce dried urine in a darkened room, making it easy to identify and treat the right area.
Please note: not suitable for synthetic materials where urine may sink & accumulate at the bottom instead of being absorbed by surface fibres i.e. nylon, carpets and synthetic grass. The Urine Detector requires 3 x AAA batteries (included for AUS orders only due to shipping restrictions on international orders).
Do not shine in eyes as rays may be harmful.
- Start with the bathroom to see what the urine stain looks like under the urineFREE Urine Detector.
- Darken bathroom as much as possible.
- Check first around the base of the toilet bowl. Even if apparently clean, stains will always appear because normal cleaners do not remove crystals.
- Now you’re familiar with the stain, make your inspection of other areas of the house you suspect may be affected by urine stains and odours.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper