Rogz Stop Pull harness
Recommended for strong and erratic pullers, Stop-Pull Harness applies soft pressure around the girth when lead is attached to correct behaviour and halt your dog
- When used with the Classic Lead (sold separately), corrects behaviour through soft applied pressure.
- When used with the Multi Lead (sold separately) Stop Pull: 1. Halts via applied pressure. 2. Re-redirects your dogs head.
- Stow away elastic: Holds lead attachment in place while off lead
- Double Reflective Stitching: Reflective yarn is woven into the webbing and non-shift pad for night-time visibility.
- Padded for extra comfort & support. Control Harness transfers pressure from your dog’s neck to its chest.
- Sizing for this harness is based off girth measurement, which is the circumference of your dog's chest just behind the shoulder and elbow
Harness Size Guide:-
|Stop Pull Harness Size||Width Of webbing||Girth|
If your dogs measurements fall into two size categories, go for the larger size as it will fit better.