CAPSTAR for Dogs
The fleas on your pet are in the adult stage. An adult female flea, living on a pet, can lay up to 2,000 eggs in her lifetime. With CAPSTAR, almost all adult fleas on your dog/cat will be gone within 4 hours.
- CAPSTAR starts working in just 30 minutes.
- A single dose of CAPSTAR should kill the adult fleas on your pet.
- If your pet gets reinfested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day.
- To administer Capstar tablets, place the pill directly in your pet's mouth, or hide it in food.
- If you choose to hide the tablet in food, watch closely to make sure your pet swallows the pill. If you are not sure that your pet swallowed the pill, it is safe to administer a second pill.
- Capstar is safe for large dogs between 11.1-57 kg and for any dogs over 57 give appropriate dosage due to weight. Capstar is also suitable for pregnant or nursing dogs/cats.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper