Flea Control - Bravecto Plus for Cats

Bravecto Plus For Cats – Fleas, Ticks, Heartworm, Hookworm And Ear Mites

Treat fleas, paralysis ticks and worms (Heartworm, roundworm and hookworm) every 2 Months with a single application of Bravecto PLUS for Cats.

Bravecto Plus for Cats is an advanced solution that effectively treats fleas, paralysis ticks, gastrointestinal nematodes and prevents heartworms in cats. The topical treatment is also effective in treating ear mites.

Cats are often the silent offenders for carrying fleas. If not prevented regularly, fleas can breed quickly and infect the rest of the animals in the household. Generally you will only see 5% of the total adult flea population on your cat, with the remainder 95% consisting of flea eggs and larvae hiding in and around your pets bedding, soft furnishings, carpet and yard.

Bravecto Plus for Cats provides immediate relief from fleas and ticks and provides protection by breaking the flea life cycle before they lay eggs. Bravecto Plus protects against fleas for 3 months, paralysis ticks for 10 weeks and heartworms for 2 months. In addition, it is also used as a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Bravecto Plus also eliminates all stages of roundworms and hookworms and at the same time protects cats against heartworm disease.

Bravecto Plus contains two key ingredients – Fluralaner and Moxidectin. Fluralaner has high potency against fleas and ticks and acts as an ‘ectoparasiticide’ which means it demolishes any parasites that breed on the skin. On the other hand, Moxidectin binds to high affinity glutamate-gated chloride ion channels, which is critical to the functioning of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. It helps in the elimination of intestinal worms and prevention of heartworm.

Bravecto Plus for Cats, The first spot-on treatment to give your cat effective defence against fleas, paralysis ticks and heartworm with intestinal worm+ and ear mite treatment - all in one

  • 3 months treatment and control of fleas
  • 10 weeks control of paralysis ticks
  • 2 months prevention of heartworm
  • Treatment of roundworm and hookworm
  • Treatment and control of ear mites
  • Bravecto Plus for cats is safe for kittens over 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg

*1 Pack includes 1 treatment pipette

Monthly treatments can be easy to lose track of, so we've made them last twice as long. Bravecto Plus for Cats SPOT-ON treatment will guard your cat against fleas and paralysis ticks plus heartworm for 2 months and treat intestinal worms+ and ear mites - all in one dose.