For the control of roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in puppies and small dogs
Drontal Suspension is recommended for the control of gastrointestinal worms in puppies and small dogs including:
- Roundworm Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina.
- Hookworm Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense (This hookworm is rare outside the coastal areas of north Queensland, Northern Territory and northern Western Australia), Uncinaria stenocephala.
- Whipworm Trichuris vulpis.
Drontal Suspension contains two distinctly different active ingredients. The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against hookworms and roundworms. Febantel alone is highly effective against whipworm. Hookworms and roundworms may infect puppies while still in the mother’s womb (roundworm) or as soon as they suckle milk (hookworm and roundworm). Therefore effective control of these parasites is essential.
This product does not control tapeworms or heartworm.
- Controls hookworms, roundworms and whipworms.
- Single dose by mouth.
- Easy to use dosing syringe.
- Safety – Drontal Suspension offers gentle, effective control of all gastrointestinal worms.
- It may be given safely to all young pups and small dogs.
- Compatability – Drontal Suspension may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment.
Dosage Rate and Administration: Administer orally at the rate of 1 mL/kg bodyweight. It is not necessary to fast animals prior to dosing.
Puppies should be treated at 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks of age, then at 4, 5 and 6 months. Adult dogs should be treated 3 monthly.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper