Scientifically formulated electrolyte for:
- Moderate work over longer periods of time.
- Heavy sweaters.
- Hot and humid conditions.
- High level of potassium, chloride and magnesium.
- Replaces essential electrolytes and does not contain fillers (eg. sugar, lactose or table salt).
- Powder supplement that can be added to feed, given in water or as a pre-race drench.
- Encourages drinking.
Recommended for use in:
- High performance horses doing moderate speed work over extended periods of time (eg. harness, racing, endurance, eventing, dressage, stock work).
- Heavy sweaters
- Horses working in hot and humid conditions
- Horses prone to ‘tying up’
- Horses prone to ‘Anhidrosis’ (dry coat or non-sweating disease)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure an adequate supply of clean drinking water is available when supplementing with electrolytes
- Do not combine with other daily electrolyte supplements such
- May be beneficial to use in conjunction with RECHARGE® or NEUTRADEX®
- 45g daily dose - provided as 22.5g in morning and 22.5g in evening feed. Can be mixed in drinking water at a rate of 45g/25L water or given as a saline drench at 90g/4L water. Increase dose a required to treat (hypochloraemia) alkalosis.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper