What is BPAY?
BPAY® is an easy and secure way to stay in control of your bill payments from the security of your online banking.
You can choose which account to pay bills from, and schedule payments on a date that works for you, so long as you have funds available in your account on the scheduled date. Those are just some of the ways BPAY is in your corner.
BPAY is available in the online banking of over 150 banks, credit unions and building societies
Is BPAY free to use?
We do not charge any additional fee or surcharges for you to pay via bpay.
BPAY Payment Processing time
BPay payments usually take 1 business day to be processed, if paid before 5pm that day, the funds will be available the following day. For example:-
- If you make your payment before 5pm on Monday, your payment will appear in our bank account sometime on Tuesday.
- If paid after 5pm on Monday, your payment will appear in our bank account sometime on Wednesday
Therefore, please allow a delay of 1-2 business days on your order for your BPAY payment to be processed and received in our bank account.
BPAY orders are only processed once we have confirmed the payment is our bank account so please allow a couple of days extra on these orders.
How to make a BPAY Payment
- Complete your order and select the BPAY option on checkout.
- Find the BPAY Biller code and Reference (Ref) numbers located on your invoice.
- Log into your online banking.
- Select BPAY, your preferred account, enter the BPAY details, amount and payment date.
Watch Video on How to pay with BPAY
Continue to :-