Coprice Max'S Cat Pet Litter
Max's Cat Litter is an all natural, biodegradable and economical cat litter.
This Australian made and owned cat litter is made from quality recycled plant material making it 100% biodegradable and suitable for composting. Max's Cat Litter is highly absorbent, long lasting and helps to reduce litter tray odour. This litter is also suitable use on the floors or birdcages and aviaries and as bedding material for small pets and reptiles.
- Australian made and owned product
- Made from all natural recycled plant material
- 100% biodegradable and suitable for composting
- Long lasting and helps to control odour
- Multipurpose - can also be used with birds, small pets and reptiles
- All Natural/Garden friendly
Made from natural ingredients, does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely organic and biodegradable. It also contains useful nutrients and trace elements, making it an ideal garden compost with the ability to improve soil structure.
- Made from recycled plant material
Premium quality product developed to cater for the personal hygiene needs of cats and other pets. The secret to Max’s® Cat Litter is Oryzalite, an exclusive blend of plant materials from Australian rice farms, which is formed into free-flowing granules. This results in a natural litter material that is effective, easy to use and easy to dispose of.
Max’s® Cat Litter will remain fresh for longer. The soiled litter can be removed and topped up with new litter. This provides big saving as well as greater convenience. Available in both 4kg and 12.5kg packs.
- Effective odour removal/absorbency
Cats and other pets do not like a smelly litter tray and neither do we. The smell of ammonia (a key component of foul odours) was kept to almost undetectable levels in experiments conducted by the Centre for ChemoSensory Research. Expert assessment proved that Max’s® Cat Litter performed better than mineral and clay based litters in the neutralization of odours.
- The exceptional qualities of Max’s® Cat Litter make it ideal for use on the floors of birdcages and aviaries. Max’s® Cat Litter is also suitable as a bedding material for mice, guinea pigs, reptiles and other small animals.
Max’s litter lessons
- Should you be concerned about your cat adapting to a different litter, spread a little of your old type of litter over a tray containing Max’s® Cat Litter. Your cat will quickly adopt its new litter after a few uses.
- When house training kittens, it may be necessary to place the kitten in the tray a few times after meals to ensure it will develop correct habits.
- For the comfort of your pet, it should have easy access to a private area containing a litter tray. Most cats will naturally start to use their litter tray when confined indoors.
- Max’s Cat Litter is 100% biodegradable and garden friendly.
Directions for use
- Fill the tray to a recommended depth of 4cm. (Enough to enable your cat to scratch and cover waste).
- Portions of litter that contain soiled waste or are saturated may be removed and replaced with fresh litter.
- Replace entire content of litter tray as necessary.
- Dispose of used litter in the garden where it will act as a natural mulch material, or compost with other household waste such as garden clippings.
Native animal protection
For the protection and welfare of our native animals and birds, please consider the following:
- A bell is attached to your cats collar
- Keep your cat and other pets safely indoors at night
- Contact your local wildlife rescue officer in the event of injured wildlife
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper