Earthz Pet Dog Vitality Gravy - Lamb & Mint
Earthz Pet Dog Vitality Gravy in Lamb and Mint Flavour is a meal-topper, gravy-based pet supplement made with premium NZ ingredients, including Hoki Fish Oil, Kiwi Fruit, Manuka Honey, and Green-Lipped Mussel. This Earthz Pet dog supplement gravy can enhance the taste of any meal, and its all-natural ingredients offer multiple health benefits to your dog.
The Hoki Fish Oil improves skin and coat health, and the Kiwi fruit helps maintain digestive health. It also contains Manuka honey, which is known for improving intestinal health, and Green Lipped Mussel which help maintain joint health.
- The gravy can be fed daily or at a frequency of your choice.
- Use one bottle per meal over one meal, or spread it across a couple of meals.
- Prepare your dog’s meal or kibble in a bowl.
- Shake the bottle well and open the lid.
- Pour the liquid gravy over the top of the pet food and serve.
- Not supposed to be served as a sole diet.
- Once opened, store the bottle in a refrigerator.
- Meal-topper gravy supplement for dogs
- Delicious lamb and mint flavour
- Immediately enhances the taste and nutrition of the meal
- Great for digestion, immunity, joint health, and skin and coat health
- Contains Hoki fish oil, which is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids—for skin and coat health
- Contains Green‐lipped mussels, which have glucosamine and chondroitin—for joint health and mobility
- Contains Manuka honey, which is rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals and strengthen the immune system
- Comes in single‐serve, recyclable bottles
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Store opened bottles in a refrigerator and consume within 48 hours.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use it as a sole diet.Not suitable for dogs with lamb allergies.