Flyaway - Insecticidal Spray
FLYAWAY® is a highly effective and versatile fly and nuisance insect treatment for horses.
FLYAWAY® provides horses with complete fly protection as it can be safely applied to the horse, to kill and repel flies and also applied to a horse’s surroundings, bedding and gear for integrated fly and nuisance insect control.
- Kills and repels flies and nuisance insects
- Concentrated formula
- Can be applied to horse and surroundings for integrated fly and nuisance insect control
- Aids in the control of Queensland Itch
- Pleasant lavender smell
For the treatment of nuisance insects
• Bush Fly (Musca vetustissima)
• House Fly (Musca domestica)
• Stable Fly (Stomoxys calcitrans)
• Midges or Sandflies (Culicoides spp.) therefore aiding
in the prevention of Queensland Itch associated with
DOSAGE / DIRECTIONS OF USE
Application to animal:
Lightly spray the animal, from head to rear. In case of severe infestation, apply FLYAWAY® twice daily. The applicator nozzle should be positioned about 10-12cm from the skin surface.
Liberal application should be applied onto areas such as ears, manes and tails.
Application to surroundings:
FLYAWAY® should also be applied to stable areas, rugs etc. to control insects in the horse’s surroundings as part of an integrated insect control program. Thoroughly spray all areas where flies land around where horses live and work. Spray horse gear and bedding for additional protection. When spraying gear be careful to check safety on delicate materials.