Food for Dogs - Dog Food for Adult dogs - Beef
- Adult Beef Recipe
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Available in 3kg and 20kg
Food for Dogs Beef Recipe is exactly what it should be – a complete, nutritious and tasty food with single beef protein and the required vitamins and minerals to keep your dog happy and healthy throughout their adult years. Designed to suit all adult dog breeds, Food for Dogs Adult Beef Recipe is sure to be a winner with your best friend, Empty Bowls Guaranteed!
Food for Dogs puts your dog’s needs first, by concentrating a small number of nutrient-dense ingredients, along with the required vitamins and minerals into a quality kibble using the fewest steps required. Because when it comes to food, simplicity is best.
What it will provide your dog
Food for Dogs Adult Beef Recipe has been formulated by our qualified dog nutritionists to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) for the Dog Food Nutrient Profile for the maintenance of adult dogs.
Typical compostion (100 grams)
- Crude protein 26%
- Crude fat 16%
- Crude fibre 4%
- Ash 10%
- Calcium 1.5%
- Phosphorus 0.9%
- Energy (ME) 350kcal
- All the essential vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to be healthy and happy
What is in it
Beef Meal, Legumes, Barley, Beef Fat (Preserved with Natural Anti-Oxidant), Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Functional Fibres (Beet Pulp, Inulin from Chicory), TruMune™ (Yeast Metabolites from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Yucca Extract.
When introducing your dog to a new food with its different tastes, textures and ingredients, we recommend that you transition them onto it over a course of a week. Click here for our transition guide.
How much to feed your dog
- The amount that your dog needs to eat is dependent on its breed, age, weight, level of activity and overall general health. The following table is provided as a guide to help you determine the right feeding regime for your dog.
- Adjust as necessary and consult your veterinarian if you have any questions on the appropriate amount to keep your pet in optimum health.
- Ensure that your dog has access to fresh clean water at all times.