Glow Groom Tear Stain Remedy - Tablets
Glow Groom is a breakthrough long term solution that eliminates stains around the eyes, muzzle & feet of your pet
Please See photos for dosage requirments
What is Glow Groom Tear Stain Remedy - Tablets?
- A breakthrough natural product that may assist with eliminating discharge and stains from around the eyes, mouth and feet of your pet.
- A grooming aid for all breeds of cats and dogs; developed and prepared with organic human edible quality, nutrient rich herbs, vitamins and concentrates. Our special all-natural formula is especially suited to animals with allergies as it contains no wheat, preservatives, fillers or artificial colours of flavours.
- Proven to safely eliminate stains from around the eyes, mouth and feet. Glow Groom™ is a supplement that can be added to your pets regular food or snack, that is proven to eliminate tear stains from within. Other tear stain products on the market require rubbing around the eyes or other difficult maintenance. With Glow Groom™ you will not need to use bleach, peroxide or any other topical product that may cause allergies and irritation to your pets.
- Goes straight to the source to eliminate the cause of the staining without interfering with the natural production of tears. Glow Groom™ does not remove existing stains nor is it a quick or temporary fix to the problem. It is a proven product that works from within on the underlying cause, to gradually reduce weepy eyes and tear and coat stains at the source.
- A holistic approach to the overall health and wellbeing of your pet that supports healthy coat and skin and may also assist with bad breath.
- Glow Groom™ provides an exceptional solution for pet tear and coat stains. Discover the difference yourself, by using a tear stain remover for your pet that leads to long-lasting results and is made with completely natural ingredients – give your pets the Glow Groom™ sprinkle of perfection!
Why use Glow Groom Tear Stain Remedy - Tablets?
- Stop tear stains NOW! New Glow Groom is the best product available on the market today, that will naturally eliminate unsightly tear stains from within.
- Your dog or cat can be 100% tear stain free when using Glow Groom.
- Our powerful natural organic formula contains no wheat, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours.
- Amazing results in a few weeks!
- Very economical, with no need for extended use if used as directed.
- Glow Groom Tear Stain Remover is suitable for all breeds of cats and dogs.
- Supports healthy skin and coat. May also assist with bad breath and gives your little angels' eyes a sprinkle of perfection!
- Australian brand with a percentage of your purchase price supporting the Animal Welfare League of Queensland.
How does it work?
- Glow Groom™ is a powerful natural supplement that is proven to gently and safely eliminate the causes of excessive tearing and staining.
- Effectively supports your pet’s immune system to fight and heal itself without interfering with the natural production of tears.
- Glow Groom™ is a unique blend of plant and herbal extracts which work in harmony to minimise your pets unsightly red/brown staining on their coat around the areas of the eye and muzzle.
- Glow Groom™ does not remove pre-existing stains nor is it a quick temporary fix to the problem. It is a proven product that works from within on the underlying cause to gradually reduce weepy eyes and tear and coat stains at the source.
Suggested use: Add Glow Groom™ to your pet’s regular food. To ensure your pet has the entire daily dose, we recommend you give it once daily as a separate snack mixed with your pet’s favourite treat (yoghurt, cottage cheese, peanut butter, vegemite, meat based baby food or even wet cat food are some suggestions).
Another idea is to mix Glow Groom™ with a small amount of purified water (always add the water to the powder, not the powder into the water) and administer with a medicine dropper or syringe.
If you are using tablets, they can be halved or quartered and either put down the back of your pets throat, or popped inside a piece of meat, sausage or cheese.
Some animals resent changes in their food or have sensitive stomachs. We therefore recommend introducing Glow Groom™ with just a pinch of powder, or small portion of the tablet. Increase gradually during the first two weeks, until you reach recommended daily dose (according to the dosage calculator on the top right of page).
Continue on the full recommended dose for 60 days (~ 8 weeks). Then, for the following 2 weeks cut daily dose in half. If no signs of stains or discharge, continue with a half dose every other day for another two weeks. Afterwards, if still no signs of discharge or stains; you should gradually decrease the dose amount for the next few days until zero.
- It is also recommended that you carefully trim the stained areas around the eyes until the tearing turns to clear. For dogs or cats with a short coat, a good quality, temporary topical eye cleanser can be used.
- Although uncommon; if stains or discharge reappear whilst using Glow Groom, this indicates the need for a more aggressive approach.
- Immediately re-start the everyday regime for 30 days - doubling the original daily dose. Then revert back to the standard dosing directions.
- Failure to follow the above instructions will more than likely result in discharge and/or stains returning.
- Because each dog / cat is different, results may be seen after 12 days, while others may take up to 30 days or more.
We highly recommend use of a probiotic (i.e.) yoghurt or a probiotic supplement; to improve your dog’s intestinal balance, enhance their health and vitality and improve digestion for better nutrient absorption.
Important Product Information
Glow Groom™ is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation as no studies have been performed on this subject. We choose to avoid risk with our pets.
Glow Groom™ is powerful mix of ingredients and when combined with your pets normal healthy diet, will provide a higher than normal dose of vitamins and nutrients to your pet.
For this reason; we do not recommend unnecessary or extended use, however in stubborn cases due to the facial structure of some breeds, a maintenance dose can be quite safely given often as required.
- Any pet that is known to have liver or thyroid problems should NOT use this product.
- Shake before use and refrigerate after opening.
- The measuring scoop enclosed in the jar equates to 1/4 teaspoon.
Shelf life: Unopened - 24 months from manufacture date. Opened - 12 months from manufacture date.