iO Cider Vinegar 8% Garlic Vitamin B1
Make 4 payments of $7.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Independent’s Own Cider Vinegar 8% Garlic B1
Independent’s Own Apple Cider Vinegar is used as a regular part of feeding, and accepted as a natural antibiotic, believed to assist with arthritis and joint conditions. Apple cider vinegar helps acidify the stomach for optimum digestion.
As an natural insect control, Apple Cider Vinegar has been known to cause thiamine (vitamin B1) to be excreted through the skin, repelling flies and mosquitoes. Optimum levels of B vitamins (particularly B1) in the body seem to discourage bugs.
Daily Dose rate:
- Small Dog (up to 10kg) - 5ml
- Large Dog (10kg +) - 10ml
- Small Horse (20-300kg) - 40ml
- Large Horse (300kg+) - 60-80ml
- Cattle - 250ml
- Pour daily over feed
- Mix iO Garlic & Apple Cider Vinegar into approx 100mls of Stockgain and dribble over feed.
- Pour iO Garlic & Apple Cider Vinegar (again 100mls for mature horse is suggested) into a bucket of clean drinking water.
- For paddock horses, add approx 4ltrs of iO Garlic & Apple Cider Vinegar to a bathtub of drinking water.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper