Jenquine Calsorb Forte
Jenquines’s Calsorb Forte block is the first of its kind and still Australia’s favourite in its class. Calsorb contains both organic and inorganic calcium, trace minerals and salt. It has been designed for Australian conditions and provides minerals that are most often deficient or where absorption may be reduced by medications such as anti-ulcer treatments.
- Formulated & Recommended by Veterinarians
- Indicated for all horses and ponies in all disciplines, especially horses on high grain intakes, anti-ulcer medication or oxalate pastures
- No molasses added or gains and Low in Starch & Sugar
- Suitable for stables, yards and paddocks
- Doesn’t fall apart or melt in the rain
- APVMA-approved as END product
Bighead, calcium deficiency and osteoporosis are significant problems for horses on sub-tropical grasses - including buffel, panic, kikuyu and setaria.
Oxalates in these grasses bind calcium - making it unavailable to the horse and increasing the risk of a dietary calcium deficiency. Clinical signs of calcium deficiency, osteoporosis and nutritional secondary hyperparathyroidism include intermittent lameness, stiffness, shortened stride, tendon and ligament weakness, dental problems, weight loss and fractures.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper