Make 4 payments of $24.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
NutriFLEX is a joint supplement that keeps joints strong and healthy and keeps you riding.
Why does my horse need it?
- Minimises downtime due to injury & lamness from leg and joint issues
- Great value investment for your horse’s leg health
- Adds flexibility to the soft tissue in the joint
- Regenerates cartilage
- Strengthens tendons
- Strengthens ligaments
- Highly palatable pineapple and butterscotch flavour in a lucerne meal base
By combining the proven cartilage regenerative ability of Glucosamine HCL with a carefully selected combination of complimentary nutrients including manganese, zinc, and copper with the cartilage regeneration abilities of L-Proline, DL-Methionine and Vitamin C and the bone strengthening benefits of Boron NutriFLEX aims to support the strongest and healthiest possible bones, tendons and joints.
How does it work?
- NutriFLEX not only repairs cartilage, it aims to strengthen the whole joint through the proven effects of Glucosamine
- The unique combination of nutrients in NutriFLEX combine to aid in strengthening all the leg tissues: ligaments, tendons, bone and cartilage
- To ensure these tissues stay flexible and strong they need to maintain collagen development. The amino acids directly target collagen production within the soft tissue
- Boron is added to aid with strengthening the bone matrix which is critical in providing a strong foundation for cartilage
- NutriFLEX, when used through the duration of training and competition, provides the best protection and insurance from accumulating damage and helps ensure your horse competes to its full potential.
For maximum benefit, a loading dose should be given in the feed for 4 weeks as soon as a horse starts work, followed by the daily dose while in training and competition. One heaped scoop = 30g.
Horses 300kg and above: Feed a loading dose of 60g (2 heaped scoops) mixed with feed per day for 4 weeks and then 30gms (1 heaped scoop) daily.
Horses under 300kg: Feed a loading dose of 30g (1heaped scoop) mixed with feed per day for 4 weeks and then 30g (one heaped scoop) mixed with feed daily.
|Brand||Kelato Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper