PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner - 120ml
This easy-to-apply, natural and gentle formulation cleans your pet's ears without irritation by dissolving and removing excess wax, dirt and debris.
Dirty ears can lead to infection, so it’s important to make ear cleaning part of your pet’s grooming routine. This product contains no alcohol or irritants and is designed to be used only once a week, making it easy for you and your pet!
For animal consumption only. Read the label carefully before use.
The Blackmores difference
PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner is formulated with a blend of natural, sulphate free cleansers, cold pressed citrus oils and hydrolysed oat protein to gently and effectively clean the ear canal of excess ear wax in cats & dogs.
PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner contains:
- Purified hydrolysed oats & cold pressed citrus oil to soothe and gently clean the outer ear canal.
- NO alcohol, harsh chemicals or acids commonly found in other cat or dog ear cleaners, so its more comfortable for your pet.
- Easy-to-apply formulation, with a convenient applicator tip, making it easier for you and your pet.
- Once a week application.
Please consult your veterinarian regarding any ear problems your pet may experience.
Gentle Ear Cleaner Ingredients
Purified water, sorbitol, glycerin (vegetable), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lauryl glucoside (50%), D-panthenol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, hyaluronic acid, hydrolysed oats, citric acid, aloe vera, citrus orange oil, piroctone olamine, mandarin peel oil.
- Consult veterinarian before use if the ear is very red, painful, swollen, extremely odorous or contains pus-like discharge.
- Discontinue use if the ear becomes worse after use and consult your veterinarian. Do not use if the ear drum is damaged.
PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner should be used once a week or as directed by your veterinarian. Before first use, remove the protector seal from inside the lid.
- Squeeze PAW Gentle Ear Cleaner directly into the ear, filling the ear canal.
- Gently massage the base of the ear for 30 seconds.
- Use a clean tissue to gently wipe away excess liquid and remove debris.