Ranvet Muscle E
Make 4 payments of $14.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Muscle E
Vitamin E anti-oxidant supplement for peak muscle performance and maximum reproductive efficiency at stud.
An antioxident supplement to protect muscle cells and to aid in the prevention of muscle damage and 'tying up' in horses.
- Supplies highly concentrated, highly bio-available Vitamin E.
- Helps counteract the specific stresses of training.
- Potent anti-oxidant activity.
- Added choline for peak liver function.
- Added sodium bicarbonate for potent ant-acid effects.
- Maintains and enhances immune capability.
- Protects red blood cell integrity and reduces exercise induced muscle damage.
- Reduces muscle recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Protects cells from free radical damage while extending endurance and stamina.
- Essential for optimum fertility.
- Helps prevent ‘training off’.
Active Constituents (Per Kg)
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 66.6g
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 397mg
- Sodium bicarbonate 49.5g
- Choline 162g
Horses in work 15-30g daily; Stallions at stud 15-60g daily; Pregnant mares 15-60g daily; Spelling horses/yearlings 15g daily; Horses with muscle problems such as ‘tying up’ 30-60g daily.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Mix Ranvet Muscle-E thoroughly through a dry feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 15g Muscle-E. Vitamin E is found in highest levels in fresh, green pasture and is low in grains and roughages. Any horse on a high grain diet with limited access to fresh pasture requires Vitamin E supplementation.
Vitamin E has a synergistic relationship with the anti-oxidant mineral selenium. A selenium deficiency may be partly compensated with Vitamin E supplementation however, a deficiency in Vitamin E cannot be offset with selenium supplementation. Care must be taken to ensure over-supplementation of selenium does not occur as this mineral may be toxic in larger than required doses.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper