Ranvet Oral Doser
- Precise dosage regulation.
- Sturdy, non-distorting, heavy duty plastic configuration.
- Silicone washer to prevent leakage.
- Transparent barrel to facilitate viewing of contents.
- Luer-lock hub also accommodates a standard injection needle.
- Curved, brass canula with rounded nozzle for safety.
- Able to be completely dismantled for cleaning and/or disinfection.
- Broad finger grips for maximum control.
- Withstands sterilizing with boiling water or autoclaving.
- Efficient method of administering Ranvet’s Anthelcide EQ, Racing Oil, Equitone, Potassium Plus, Neutrolene/Plus and Iron Plus to horses
Ranvet’s Oral Doser is available in 50mL capacity, marked in 5mL graduations.
Directions For Use
Place contents desired for administration into the barrel. Position the end of the curved, brass canula to the back of the horse’s mouth over cheek teeth and dispel contents ensuring the horse swallows.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper