Ranvet Power Formula 20kg
Balanced protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for stabled horses and the equine athlete.
- Exclusive protein supplement containing protein meal and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Provides a unique amino acid profile, providing the building blocks to lay down bone and muscle in hard working horses.
- Maintains muscle mass and condition during strenuous preparations.
- Optimal calcium:phosphorus ratio to ensure sound bone and tendon integrity.
- Provides low energy and carbohydrates while ensuring high quality protein provision.
- Complete feed supplement in highly palatable, easily delivered pelleted form.
- Specifically tailored for stabled, high performance horses to maintain optimum growth, performance and tissue repair.
- No animal by-products.
- Well balanced, high quality protein and amino acid supplement.
- Provides essential protein for muscle mass and maintenance during training and competition, commonly deficient in grain and roughage rations.
- Provides correct balance of critical bone mineral nutrients, preventing demineralization through dietary imbalances.
- Provides essential co-factors in calcium absorption and metabolism often deficient in stored grains and roughages.
- Allows varying of the grain portion of the diet depending on individual energy requirements.
- Palatable and non-siftable.
Directions For Use
Avoid mixing through a dampened or wet feed/mash due to possible odour.
300-600g daily added to the ration. Ideally, pellets should be divided equally between morning and evening feeds.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper