Virbac Axon Bectyl Paste 30ml
BECTYL is a unique paste supplement of key minerals B-group vitamins, vitamin E and citrate to help:
- Restore levels of electrolytes before and after travel
- Maintain appetite and vitality during competition
- Speed up recovery after exercise
- Buffer acid build-up during exercise
- Horses prior to, during and after travel
- Performance horses
- “Tucked-up” horses – showing signs of dehydration
- Horses in hot weather or experiencing a period of excessive stress
- Rehydration after illness or diarrhoea
Why choose bectyl paste?
Restores electrolyte balance – Loss of large amounts of electrolytes can lead to dehydration, fatigue and subsequent poor performance. BECTYL helps restore this balance.
Scientifically balanced for rehydration and recovery – Estimated sweat losses in performance horses can range from 10 L – 60 L per day. BECTYL helps to encourage drinking and provides key nutrients to restore fluid balance and aid in recovery.
Functional ingredients – BECTYL contains B-group vitamins to assist efficient utilisation of energy; citrate to help buffer against acid and vitamin E to mop up dangerous free radicals produced during exercise to prevent muscle soreness and fatigue.
Convenient and palatable – BECTYL’s apple-flavoured paste is conveniently packaged in a syringe, making it easy to take to shows/events or administer after racing.
Electrolyte imbalances and dehydration due to sweat loss can occur during training, racing, competition and travel in all performance horses.
Each 60 mL syringe contains:
- Chloride 18.6 g
- Potassium 7.2 g
- Sodium 5.6 g
- Magnesium 5.8 g
- Calcium 1.6 g
- Sulphate 0.34 g
- Zinc 0.23 g
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 120 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 360 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 160 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 28 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.81 mg
- Vitamin E 2.2 g
- Citrate 2 g
Dosage & directions for use
In performance horses: Give 30 mL (half a syringe) after competition or after arriving home from the race. If given before a race or competition, please check with relevant authorities.
Endurance exercise: 30 – 60 mL can be administered directly over the tongue, during a ride or at check points, provided water is available or offered immediately. Give 60 mL on completion of the event and 30 mL on two consecutive mornings after the event.
Travelling horses: 30 mL – 60 mL over tongue with water provided 30 - 60 minutes prior to travel. Repeat every 3 – 4 hours during travelling and again on arrival as required.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper