Pyohex Conditioner Lotion
An aid in the treatment and the prevention of recurrence of superficial dermatitis associated with Staphylococcus intermedius infections in dogs.
Antibiotic therapy is recommended for the initial control of infection or where deep pyodermas exist.
Pyhohex is used for primary or secondary Pyodermas caused by bacteria, and as a preventative for recurrent pyodermas.
Effective in treating hotspots in dogs, as well as demodectic mange (in combination with veterinary treatment).
Pyohex binds to the skin and hair, which results in a 4 day residual action.
The chlorhexidine in Pyohex works by binding to hair and penetrating the follicle to eliminate bacteria.
Directions for use:
- Can be used in two fashions. After shampooing your dog, towel dry and apply to entire coat.
- This conditioner should be left in, not rinsed out.
- Pyohex can also be used as a lotion - Dry affected areas well with a towel.
- Apply a thin layer of Pyohex to affected areas.
- Keep your dog busy by giving them a bone or a treat or having a play, so that they don't lick the product off straight away.
Ensure product does not contaminate the eyes. If product comes into contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper