Topizole Medicated Shampoo
Topizole Medicated Shampoo is for use:
- as an aid in treating non specific dermatological conditions in cat and dogs.
- associated with skin conditions that may benefit from the elimination or reduction of bacteria, fungi, and yeasts that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and miconazole nitrate.
- as a general anti bacterial, anti fungal topical shampoo treatment.
- to clean and condition coats.
Topizole Medicated Shampoo is suitable for cats and dogs.
- Treats skin conditions that respond to miconazole and chlorhexidine including malassezia (yeast), fungi (ringworm) and bacteria.
- Effective shampoo base with multifunctional surfactants and conditioners.
- Removes scales, degreases skin, effectively cleans coat.
- Removes potential skin allergens.
- Perfume and colour free.
- Leaves a lustrous, well conditioned coat.
Directions for use:
Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water. Apply Topizole Medicated Shampoo to the animal at several points and massage into the coat. A sponge assists lathering and penetration of shampoo into the coat. Ensure that Topizole Medicated Shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail and between the toes as these areas harbour causative organisms. Leave shampoo on the animal for 10 minutes then rinse off thoroughly with clean water. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms abate, then weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
50 mL of Topizole Medicated Shampoo would be adequate to treat a 30 kg, medium hair length dog and 7-10 mL of Topizole Medicated Shampoo would be adequate for an adult cat.
Sizes: 250mL; 500mL; 1L;