Advocate™ for Dogs
An easy-to-use spot-on, Advocate™ is applied monthly to provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm disease and spirocercosis and protect your dog from most intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworm. Also aids in the prevention of flea tapeworm.
- Fast-acting — stops re-infesting fleas from biting within 3 - 5 minutes
- Easy to use — simple spot-on treatment
- Water resistant^
- Comprehensive heartworm and intestinal worm protection
Directions for use
Record the treatment date and repeat monthly.
- Remove the required tube(s) from the packet. Hold the tube upright and away from you, and pull off the cap.
- Reverse the cap and push the cap back on the tube. Twist the cap to break the seal, and then remove the cap from the tube.
- Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin. See below for further details.
- For dogs under 25 kg, apply between the shoulder blades. For dogs 25-40 kg, apply by dividing the dose between the shoulder blades, on the midline of the back between the hips, and at one point in between.
- If your dog is wearing a SERESTO™ collar, there is no need to remove the Seresto™ collar, however remove any other collar before applying Advocate™, and replace when the product is dry. If you wash your dog, an ideal routine is to bath your dog before applying Advocate™, then allow your dog's coat to completely dry before applying. If you wash your dog between treatments, always use a soap-free shampoo.
- See product leaflet for full directions
- For external use only
- Do not give this product by mouth
- Do not use in cats