Equimec paste: ivermectin 18.7 g/kg: controls roundworms, bots and summer sores.
- Broad-spectrum parasite control - controls roundworms bots and summer sores;
- EQUIMEC has a wide safety margin. It can be used in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy and breeding stallions;
- Effective against Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant worms (small stronglyes) - some strains of bloodworms have become resistant to BZ products, EQUIMEC can control BZ resistant worms;
- Low dose volume - EQUIMEC Paste stays in the mouth;
- Wide opening for quick administration, fits even small hands.
- Single syringe, pack of 10, or box of 20.
- Broad-Spectrum Roundworm, Tapeworm and Boticide
- Controls all important internal parasites
- Controls benzimidazole resistant worms (small stronglyes)
- Controls ML (ivermectin)- resistant worms (ascarids)
- Can be used in horses at all ages including foals, pregnant mares, and stallions
- Palatable aniseed flavour
- Convenient multi-dose liquid, with a dosing syringe included in pack
- Proven results in Australian field trials