Trust the #1 Name in Flea and Tick Protection2
- Protects for a full 30 days
- Waterproof formula
- Trusted by pet owners for 20 years1
FRONTLINE® Plus for Dogs spreads from the single point of application, rapidly covering the entire dog and localizing in the hair, on the surface of the skin and in the sebaceous glands. These glands act as a reservoir, continuously replenishing FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs onto the skin and hair coat, so it keeps working even if the dog gets wet.
How to Apply FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs:
- To remove the applicator, use scissors to separate one blister. Cut along dotted line, then peel foil to remove applicator.
- Hold applicator upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Part dog’s hair between shoulder blades. Place applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of applicator in a single spot directly onto dog’s skin. Do not apply on top of hair coat.
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry.