Refunds & Returns
We understand that providing for pets and animals in care can be challenging. Sheer volume of product options can at times be confusing for a customer. Our customer service team is just a phone call away on 1300 382 263 to answer your questions and assist you with the best buy.
14 Days - Change of Mind, Incorrect product purchased, Return as no longer rqd
If you need to return/exchange a product for the following reasons:-
- Change of Mind;
- Incorrect item Purchased (including incorrect size);
- Return as no longer rqd
- Contact us at email@example.com no later than 14 days from invoice date, or within 3 days of receiving the goods (whichever comes later).
We will not accept a return or refund requests received after this period.
- You will need to send the item(s) back to us and pay for the return shipping. We will advise you on how to send the item back to us. In most cases our domestic Auspost/Aramex Return $12 return shipping option maybe the most economical way.
All customers are responsible for the postage fees of returning items to us, unless there was an error on our part. We do not offer free returns postage for ‘change of mind’ or ‘wrong size/colour ordered’ returns, this cost is incurred by the customer.
The original postage and handling charges will not be refunded (This is not applicable if the return is due to our error) i.e we will only issue a refund for only the products returned.
All returned Items must reach us in their original (new) unopened & undamaged packaging. The products must be in a new & sellable condition for us to issue a refund. We reserve the right to reject any return/refunds that we believe have been used or consider to be un-saleable.
All returning items must be properly packed and liquids sealed and in original condition. We are not responsible/liable for any damage to the products that occurs during return shipping.
AVP Online Pty Ltd
PO Box 4108
Gumdale QLD 4154
Incorrect Product Received
If you receive an order which is incomplete, or has the wrong products sent to you then:-
- This is our dispatch centre’s error and we will make all efforts to correct the error at no cost to you. We aim to keep our packing error rate as low as possible and all mistakes are noted for training and development at our end.
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org reporting the error.
Please also send photos of the products received.
- We will contact you and advise you how we will be re-sending out the correct products.
- We will also email you a pre-paid return shipping return label for the incorrect items that you will need to return.
- For Auspost orders – tape the return label on the box (remove any old shipping labels) and drop the box off at your nearest Post office.
- For Aramex orders – tape the return label on the box (remove any old shipping labels) and leave in a safe place for pickup.
Please note that we may delay sending out your correct items (at our discretion) until we are satisfied that the incorrect items have been sent back to us.
Damaged shipment received
If you have received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item(s) to email@example.com. Include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Product reactions or Adverse health effects
Please contact us immediately If your pet experiences any adverse health effects or reactions to a product you have purchased from us.
For any pet medical emergency, please consult your pet’s VET for all health advice. Our customer service team is not trained or authorized to provide you with any medical advice.
We will put you in touch with the product manufacturer who normally have their own set of procedures to follow to deal with reported adverse reactions. Please keep the product in its original packaging and note the batch number/expiry date along with any proof of adverse impact on your pet.
Our team will guide you, but as online retailers we have very little control on the product quality issues so we engage the manufacturer directly with you for the best and quickest resolution. In most cases, they will provide you with an alternative substitute and might use the information for their research and development purposes.
You must give us your consent to share your contact details with the product manufacturer for follow up in these health impacting circumstances. The claim for any refund is such cases is made directly to the manufacturer. AVP Online Pty Ltd cannot be held liable for any damages in case of faulty products or adverse reactions.
Please note the following items are non-returnable
- Custom engraved tags
- Vaccines and cold pack items
- Special order items (unless defective)
Payment of refund
- Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid.
- On receipt of your goods the returns team will process your return and authorise the refund or exchange. Please allow 1-4 business days for this process to be completed.
- You will be emailed once the process is complete.
Credit Card Refunds
Please note, It may take up-to 2-3 business days (after we have processed the refund) for credit card refunds to appear on your card statement.
Afterpay & Zip-Pay Refunds
Once we have processed your refund, it will automatically go through to Afterpay or Zip-pay and once they process it, it will show up in your payment plan.
Afterpay & Zip-pay refunds/adjustments can take up to 7 business days. Please contact them if you have any questions about your refund once we have confirmed the refund at our end.