Advantix for Dogs Over 25 kg (Blue)
Make 4 payments of $12.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Advantix for dogs over 25kg is a topical application used to control:
- Flea larvae
- Repels and kills both the brown dog tick and the paralysis tick
- Repels biting flies (stable flies)
- Repels mosquitoes, midges and sandflies
(Used every 2 weeks Advantix will control paralysis ticks.)
Use monthly for all other external parasites listed above.
Kills adult and larval fleas within 20 minutes of application.
The active ingredients in Advantix will also control fleas in your pet’s surrounding environment, while also repelling mosquitoes, which transmit heartworm.
Advantix can be used on puppies from 7 weeks of age.
Can be used on lactating and pregnant bitches.
- Part the hair on the back of the neck in between the shoulder blades
- Squeeze the whole pipette directly onto the skin
Caution - Never use on cats
- Restrict contact between cats and dogs for 48 hours after application of Advantix as a cat may groom the dog and become intoxicated
***BONUS DOSES HAVE NOW SOLD OUT
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper