Cazitel Tablets are recommended for the control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (Including hydatid tapeworm)
Also controls shedding of Giardia Oocysts
Available in tablet form and in a tasty chew which your dog will love.
- Flavoured tablets make this an ideal wormer for all types of dogs.
- Cazitel can be bundled with flea, tick and heartworm treatments to create a comprehensive protection package
- i.e. Use in conjunction with Simparica and Simparica TRIO.
- Can be dosed anytime, anywhere; no need for fasting.
- Safe to use in puppies from 2 weeks of age.
- Tablets are quarter scored for easy dosing.
- Does not Control Heartworm
Flavoured tablets: Contains pyrantel (as pyrantel embonate), febantel and praziqantel.
Recommendations for Use:
Control of roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, A. braziliense, Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala), whipworms (Trichuris vulpis), tapeworms (Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm), Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena) in dogs.
Also controls the shedding of oocysts of the protozoan Giardia spp.
Dosage and Administration:
- 1 tablet treats 10kgs
- Bodyweight :- 1.5 – 2.5kg - 1/4 (Quarter) Tablet
- Bodyweight :- 2.6 – 5kg - 1/2 (Half) Tablet
- Bodyweight :- 5.1 – 10kg - 1 Tablet
- Bodyweight :- Over 10kg - 1 Tablet for every 10kg. Round off doses to the nearest ½ (half) tablet
CAZITEL® is given as a single dose by mouth.
-Fasting prior to dosing is NOT necessary.
-IT IS ESSENTIAL TO WEIGH DOGS BEFORE TREATMENT.
-If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
Storage: below 30°C (Room Temperature).