Coopers Bovilis S
Make 4 payments of $79.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!
An aid in the control of cattle salmonellosis caused by Salmonella dublin and Salmonella typhimurium.
- Developed and manufactured in Australia, with demonstrated efficacy against local Salmonella strains.
- Vaccination in cows and calves against Salmonella scours caused by S. Dublin and S. typhimurium
- Calves are protected in the first few weeks of life by antibodies passed through the colostrum of properly vaccinated cows.
- Vaccination prevents serious disease, faecal shedding of organisms and carrier status from developing. Safe to use in lactating cows – nil milk withhold with no significant dip in milk production seen after vaccination
Category: Specialty Vaccine
Species: Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: Inactivated Salmonella dublin and Salmonella typhimurium
Pack Size: 100mL, 250mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper