Coopers Tasvax 5 in 1
Make 4 payments of $9.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Tasvax 5 in 1
Clostridial vaccine for protection against Pulpy Kidney, Black Disease, Tetanus, Blackleg and Malignant Oedema in sheep, goats and cattle.
CLOSTRIDIAL VACCINE for the active immunisation against:
- Pulpy Kidney, Enterotoxaemia (Clostridium perfringens Type D)
- Blackleg (Clostridium chauvoei)
- Malignant Oedema (Clostridium septicum)
- Black Disease, Swelled Head in rams (Clostridium novyi Type B)
- Tetanus (Clostridium tetani) in sheep, cattle and goats.
Primary course of 2 vaccinations 4 - 6 weeks apart.
Full protection develops within 14 days from the second dose.
Studies have shown duration of immunity of 12 months is achieved by following the recommended vaccination program. In areas where the risk from C. novyi type B (Black Disease, Swelled Head in rams) is high, seasonal boosters may be required.
Cattle 4mL per head. Sheep 2mL per head. Goats 2mL per head. Requires an intial course of 2 injections 4-6 weeks apart followed by an annual booster
Category: Clostridial Vaccine
Species: Sheep, Goats and Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: Clostridium perfringens (type D ), Cl novyi (type B ), Cl chauvoei, Cl septicum Cl tetani
Pack Size: 100mL, 250mL, 500mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
|Brand||Coopers Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper