VIGILANT HERBICIDE GEL
Vigilant II is a ready to use gel developed especially to control a wide range of woody weeds and trees, scrambling weeds and vines and general broadleaf weeds – includes built-in applicator.
- Minimal risk to non-target plants
- Use in sensitive areas – No spray drift
- Low toxicity & minimum risk to the environment
- Suits native vegetation regeneration & restoration work
- Formulated as a gel, Vigilant II is ready to use straight out of the pack. No messy chemicals and limited user exposure
- The 240 ml applicator brush bottle is re-usable and can be refilled from a bulk pack
- The brush bottle of Vigilant II can treat approximately 120 stems (Average stem of 25 mm diameter applied as a 5 mm dollop of gel)
- Vigilant II can be used year round, although effectiveness may decrease slightly in colder months and cooler climates
Vigilant II contains the powerful and proven active ingredient aminopyralid which offers;
- Faster brownout and knockdown
- Extended weed spectrum
- Improved robustness
Cut stump application - now it’s even easier to fight woody weeds:
- Step 1. Cut stems horizontally 20 mm and preferably no higher than 100 mm above ground level.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply a 3-5 mm thick layer of gel over the cut stem surface remaining on the plant.
- Step 3. Repeat on other weeds until gel in bottle is finished.
- Notes: On stems greater than 20 mm in diameter apply at least a 5 mm thick layer on the cut stem surface remaining on the plant. On multi-stemmed plants, treat the main stems as well as all the other minor stems for the same plant. Vigilant II should be applied immediately to the cut stem – certainly no longer than one minute after you’ve made the initial cut. If treating old stumps, re-cut and then apply.
Scrape & paint technique:
- Step 1. Cut a series of blazes 15-20 mm deep around the main trunks of the tree with an axe or pruning saw; make the blazes evenly spaced with no more than a 20-40 mm gap between each blaze.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply 5 mm thick layer over the lower cut surface of each blaze.
Drill & fill technique:
- Step 1. On rhizomatous plants prune the shoots horizontally and if more than four rhizomes per shoot drill a 10 mm hole in every fourth rhizome to a depth of 80% of the rhizome.
- Step 2. Squeeze Vigilant II brush bottle to apply 3-5 mm thick layer across the cut surface or fill the drill hole with Vigilant II.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper