Equinade Leather & Saddle Oil
EQUINADE Original LEATHER AND SADDLE OIL is formulated from natural lanolin, waxes and oils designed to penetrate fast and soften the leather fibres.
First clean the surface with Equinade saddle soap, then apply the Leather Oil lightly and evenly to both sides of the leather. Buff with a soft cloth for a natural looking finish. To seal the top side apply Leather Dressing to protect from all weather conditions.
Equinade Leather and Saddle Oil naturally preserves the leather fibres and keeps them soft and supple for comfortable use and also ensure your leather gear will have and useful life.
Equinade Leather and Saddle Oil:
- Contains natural ingredients to care for the natural fibres of leather
- Unique blend of lanolin, waxes and oils
- Highly effective at penetrating and softening leather quickly
- Quickly absorbed by leather
- Softens and preserves leather gear without damaging stitching
- To care for your leather, first clean the surface with Equinade Liquid Leather Soap.
Using a soft brush apply Equinade Leather and Saddle Oil lightly and evenly to both sides of the leather. Allow to absorb, then buff with a soft cloth for a natural looking finish.
Available in 500mL, 1L, 5L