Equine Bone Gold - Bone, Joint & Collagen supplement for Horses
Unique patent Veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation in horses.
As a supplement BONE GOLD is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.
BONE GOLD is 100% produced in Australia at a fully Certified Australian Veterinary Pesticides and Veterinary Medicine (APVMA) Approved Laboratory. All the staff involved in the production of BONE GOLD are dedicated to the production of the highest quality product with the highest quality ingredients.
- Supports bone, joint and collagen health
- Unique patent veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation
- Type I, II and III collagen is crucial in the repair of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- 90% of the matrix proteins that form the scaffolding for bone mineralisation are collagen
- Bone mechanical strength properties in scientific studies are directly influenced by the organisation of the collagen matrix
- Collagen plays a key role in early fracture healing and tissue repair
- Studies indicate the importance of nitric oxide production during normal fracture healing
- Specific essential amino acids contained in BONE GOLDTM are involved in nitric oxide production.
- Research has shown certain amino acids in BONE GOLDTM are found to have higher levels at successful fracture healing callus sites.
- Glucosamine aids in the development and maintenance of cartilage and may reduce inflammation in joints
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily glucosamine administration accelerates early phases of fracture repair
- Vit D, calcium and phosphorous are essential for maintaining bone health
- Vit D and calcium supplementation represents a potential strategy for treating compromised fracture healing
- Studies have shown vitamin D supplementation leads to decreased time to union and increased callus vascularity and increasing mechanical bone strength compared to controls
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Manufactured in an APVMA approved laboratory
- Specifically designed and made in Australia for our diverse and harsh conditions.
Directions for use:
30 g scoop included
- Up to 350 kg: 1 scoop daily
- 350-650 kg: 2 scoops daily
- Over 650 kg: 3 scoops daily
As a supplement Bone Gold is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.