Feliway Refill is for use alongside the Feliway Diffuser which mimicks a natural facial pheromones produced by cats to mark their territory as safe and familiar.
As a result, Feliway can be used to help comfort and reassure cats, while they cope with a challenging situation and/or help prevent or reduce the stress caused to a cat during a change in their environment.
Feliway has been clinically proven to help cat with stressed behaviours such as:
- Unwanted scratching
- urine spraying
- Food intake disorders (anorexia or over-feeding)
- overgrooming (bald areas) or undergrooming (matted or soiled fur)
- House soiling
- Decreasing levels of activity
- Appearing withdrawn (reduced desire to play or interact)
Feliway is available in 2 forms: as a spray and an electric diffuser.
When to use a Feliway Diffuser?
The Diffuser is ideal for multi-cat households, moving home, introducing new pets, redecorating, new furniture, settling into a new home, parties at home, for firework nights. Or use the Feliway diffuser to provide further support to the Feliway spray in scratching and urine spraying/marking.
How to use the diffuser?
• Removal the refill vial cap.
• Screw the refill vial onto diffuser unit.
• Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
• Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
• Diffuser refill should last 4 weeks.
• Do not plug in behind a door, curtain, behind/underneath furniture, or in the direct line of an air conditioner.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper