A gentle and effective method of training dogs and puppies not to chew, lick or gnaw items or themselves without having to punish or apply force and fear.
It works so well as the active ingredient has an extremely bitter taste which deters dogs from undesirable behaviours.
Directions For use:
- Test the location to make sure it is colour fast (if spraying on fabric).
- Lightly spray the surfaces of the article/item that the dog has started chewing.
- Do not use on veneer finishes as it can damage and erode.
- Repeat application as needed
Can also be used on bandages by spraying a light mist over the area. Make sure there is no open wounds and keep away from eyes and the pubic area.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper