Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Chicken Wet Cat Food 85gm x 12 pouches
Formulated to support a cat's urinary health.
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calcium, low sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
c/d Multicare Wet Cat Food with Chicken is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Ingredients: Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 22%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, fish and fish derivatives, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.