Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Wet Cat Food 85gm x 12 pouches
Clinically proven nutrition to help cats naturally lose weight
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to help cats lose weight and keep the lost weight off. This food naturally works with your cat's unique energy use for easy and effective weight loss. This food stimulates cats' natural ability to burn fat and and provides energy for active play. Its unique fibre blend helps keep cats feeling full and satisfied. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic. * This wet food with chicken has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
* Data on file, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
How it works:
- Activates pet's metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Stimulate cat's natural ability to burn fat
- Unique blend of fibre helps keep cats feeling full and satisfied
How it helps:
- 88% of pets lost weight at home
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: cats lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavour Wet Cat Food provides all the nutrition your cat needs to lose and maintain weight. Naturally works with your cat's unique energy use for easy and effective weight loss and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Dry and pouch formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Weight Loss & Maintenance
Ingredients: Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 27%), derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetables, various sugars, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.