iO Epsom Salts
Make 4 payments of $1.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
iO Epsom Salts
iO Epsom salts is best known as a laxative and good for a range of other equine uses. Also has a reputation for a calming effect on horses. It’s also known to reduce equine obesity, and can lessen the risk of laminitis in animals prone to it during periods of strong spring grass growth.
- iO Epsom salts, or magnesium sulphate, is becoming an increasingly common supplement and is also known as a laxative for horses.
- It’s also known to reduce equine obesity, and can lessen the risk of laminitis in animals prone to it during periods of strong spring grass growth.
- Magnesium plays an important role in nerve and muscle function, and horses deficient in this important element can show signs of nervousness, wariness, excitability, and muscle tremors.
Controls & Prevents:
iO Epsom salts can also be used to ease joint pain in a horse. Soak its legs in a bucket of warm water to which you have added one cup of magnesium sulphate. This will help reduce the appearance of windgalls and the inflammation around a strained tendon or ligament. Older, arthritic horses will benefit from a 25-minute leg soak.
Does your horse suffer from dandruff? Try an iO Epsom salts scrub. Mix handfuls of Epsom salts with a small amount of water and gently massage your horse in circular motions, then rinse off. This will leave its body feeling soft and the blood flow will be temporarily increased in the areas massaged. This will flush toxins and bring nutrients with the new blood flow.
iO Epsom Salts are also good for Insect bites, Wounds, Repellent, Laxatives, Fabric Softener and Conditioner in horses.
Due to its saline properties, it can be absorbed into the skin, as well be used to treat colics and hoof abscesses. It can also be used IV is used to treat cases of anti-arrhythmics in equines.
Active Constituent: Epsom Salts (Magnesium sulphate)
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper