Make 4 payments of $13.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Jenquine All 4 Feet
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE NUTRIENT DENSE FEED REPLACER - JUST ADD FIBRE +/- EXTRA ENERGY / SALT AS NEEDED
All-4-feet® has been developed by veterinarians & nutritionists to help protect growth, performance, health & soundness through improved nutrition. It is a concentrated feed for all horses & ponies & their FEET. It is especially suitable for those with or at risk of inflammatory conditions & whenever a low starch/sugar/NSC diet is indicated. all-4-feet® removes the need to feed multiple supplements (except on veterinary advice), & can replace manufactured feeds or be added to any roughage/grain-based diet.
It is a fundamental principle of nature that every horse & pony requires the same basic nutrients. The total amount required varies with age, breed, body weight, clinical conditions, exercise intensity, growth & reproductive status – but the essential nutrients are the same. Horses in work require the same nutrients as spelling or growing horses, broodmares, convalescing or aged horses & ponies - but in larger amounts. It is also a fundamental principle that the more a horse eats, the more nutrients they take in. Pregnant mares & growing, hard-working horses simply need to be fed more of the same nutrients to ensure that their increased requirements are met.
All-4-feet® has been formulated for all horses, ponies & their feet, It can also:
- be used as a feed replacer
- remove the need to use multiple supplements
- be added to existing commercial feed diets when recommended daily intakes are not being met
- be added to existing diet when horses have increased needs
- be added to any roughage, grain-based or pasture diets
- used for & is especially suitable for horses with veterinary clinical conditions
Correct nutrition is important for the management & prevention of a range of veterinary clinical conditions including Cushings (PPID), equine metabolic syndrome (EMS), insulin-resistance (IR), laminitis, obesity, developmental orthopaedic disease (DOD), PSSM, RER & tying-up. It has a correspondingly vital role as an adjunct to optimise clinical outcomes for many veterinary medical & surgical treatments.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper