Kentucky Equine- Glucos-A- Flex
Helps Maintain Joint Health for Long Term Performance
Glucos-A-Flex contains a blend of glucosamine hydrochloride (HCl), vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
Glucos-A-Flex also contains the essential amino acid methionine, calcium, and vitamin C as well as the organic Zinpro Performance Minerals® copper, zinc, and manganese to supplement diets where levels may be low.
This blend of nutrients is vital for cartilage and bone development, maintenance of elastic connective tissue, support of skin and mucous membranes, along with coat and hoof integrity.
Why use Glucos-A-Flex?
- Supplies glucosamine at 16.7mg/kg body weight
- Zinpro Performance Minerals organic copper has been shown to assist with the formation of connective tissue, bones, and joint cartilage
- Organic zinc supports cell division and protein synthesis for skeletal growth and repair
- Affordable powdered supplement
When to use Glucos-A-Flex
- Maintaining elastic connective tissue, joint health and function in all working, performance, and aged horses
- When used long term, glucosamine has shown to be beneficial for joint health and function
Does My Horse Need a Joint Supplement?
Care of joints is critical to a horse realising its athletic potential. Horses in regular work are asked to jump, flex, and work on varied surfaces or work at speed, which puts additional stresses and forces on joints, making them more prone to arthritis and other joint-related issues.
Joint supplements can be used for both treatment and prevention of joint problems in horses. To minimise wear and tear on joints, proactive joint supplementation is recommended.