Please Note – Please do not pay by Afterpay for this product.
Afterpay charges us 7% in fees. To keep our prices as low as possible we ask that you please Do Not use Afterpay to purchase this product. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that are paid via Afterpay.
You can still pay by Credit Card, google Pay, Apple Pay, Bpay & Bank Deposit
4CYTE Equine Granules – Horse Supplement for healthy joints
4CYTE Equine is a revolutionary advancement for horses suffering from osteoarthritis.
Lameness due to joint injury and progressive disease is the most prevalent cause of deteriorating athletic function in performance horses and constitutes a large percentage of the equine practitioner's caseload.
Most joint conditions have the potential to lead to osteoarthritis (OA), which in turn has a poor prognosis for return to normal athletic function.
4CYTE Equine brings confidence to a new class of veterinary products.
When to use 4Cyte Equine:
- Supplement to address symptoms such as stiffness or a lack of willingness to perform e.g. jump, gallop or canter.
- Support for moderate to severe arthritis in conjunction with other pain treatments.
- Support for healing after a joint injury or operation.
- Preventatively to promote healthy joints in high performance horses.
- comes in convenient palatable raspberry flavoured granules
- is given once daily with food
- can be taken with other medications
- is not swabbable so can be taken prior to competition
- Palatable flavour
- Surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo clinical studies
- NOT to be taken during pregnancy
- NOT to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
The following rates are recommended for a 600kg horse:
- Introduction - 1/4 scoop mixed with feed, slowly increase over the first 5 days.
- Maintenance - 1/2 scoop (10.5g) per day.
- This ensures good levels of active ingredients accumulate in the affected joints in a shorter period of time.
- After 4 weeks you can reduce the dose to the maintenance dose of 1/2 scoop daily.
For horses following surgery or with symptoms of poor joint function it is recommended in the first 4 weeks to feed 1 scoop (21g) per day.
If mixing with feed is not possible, crush the granules and blend with palatable binder such as molasses and administer orally.
- New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
- Marine Cartilage