Otoflush 125ml is a best selling ear flush for dogs that is a non stinging neutral buffered solution which can be used weekly to clean any debris from the middle and outer ear.
Otoflush helps treat ear infections and if used regularly will help to keep bacterial and yeast problems under control in the ear.
Otoflush is commonly used to remove ear wax and debris, which in turn helps medicated ear drops to further penetrate the ear canal. It is safe to use in dogs with ruptured ear drums which can occur after a chronic ear infection.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cap of the Otoflush bottle
- Insert the nozzle into the opening of teh ear canal and gentle squeeze liquid into the ear canal (approx 0.5mL for small breeds or 1.5mL for larger breeds)
- Gently massage the ear and allow your dog to shake their head and dislodge any debris or excess liquid from teh ear.
- Continue to flush the ears until the fluid coming out of the ear is clear and clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from outer ear.
- For routine ear health cleaning repeat at weekly intervals
- For use with antibiotic ear treatments, repeat the flush twice daily for a period of one week maximum.
- This product should not be used daily for an extended period unless otherwise prescribed as can result in tissue overhydration and may prevent healing of the tympanic membrane.
- Prolonged treatment should be monitored by a veterinarian
Active ingredients:Disodium edetate (also known as Tris EDTA) and poly(hexamethylene) biguanidine hydrochloride (also known as PHMB)
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper