Prydes 300 Elite - Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Formulated specifically to fill nutrient gaps in diets based on forage, with or without unfortified grains.
- Suitable for all Disciplines
- Ration Balancer Pellet
- Muscle protection with Vitamin E and Selenium
- Essential Amino Acids for strong hooves.
Why Elite 300®?
- Formulated specifically to fill nutrient gaps in diets based on forage, with or without unfortified grains.
- Contains premium quality vitamins and minerals including natural vitamin E and organic selenium for muscle protection, organic copper for coat colour and organic zinc for hoof health.
- Yeast prebiotic promotes healthy hindgut function to support efficient fibre fermentation and valuable bacterial vitamin production.
- Rich in essential amino acids for strong hooves and muscles.
- Feed alone where weight control is required or add your own grains or any of the feeds from the Pryde’s EasiFeed range when additional calories are needed.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
- For the Best Results
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s current activity and bodyweight.
- Divide feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of bodyweight in ‘hard feed’ per day.
- The feeding rates given here are based on the amount of balancer pellet needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. If you feed below these feeding rates, vitamin and mineral deficiencies will appear in the diet and may affect health and limit growth and sound development, reproduction or performance. It is best to feed this balancer pellet at the recommended amounts.
- If you are feeding this balancer pellet in conjunction with one of the Pryde’s EasiFeed range of complete feeds the amount fed may be reduced. See the ‘Keep It Balanced’ information on the back of your feed bag for adjusted feeding rates.
- Soybean Meal
- Extruded full fat soy
- Prydes Performance Horse trace mineral and vitamin premix
- Magnesium Oxide
- Calcium Phosphate
- Vitamin E
- Organic Selenium