Prydes EasiFeed Three
Complete Nutrition for Equine Performance Athletes
RACING AND PERFORMANCE HORSES A complete muesli blend containing oats, extruded grains, legumes, oilseeds and vitamin and mineral pellets, all rolled in molasses, honey and cold pressed canola oil for a palatable and scientifically balanced complete feed. Provides highly digestible and available energy for hard and fast work, combined with quality protein and essential amino acids to build muscle and maintain strong bones and tendons.
Balanced formulation with vitamins, essential trace minerals in a Bioplex® organic form, electrolytes and antioxidants, plus Bio-Chrome™ organic chromium and Sel-Plex® organic selenium to allow for maximum muscle energy generation and muscle protection during hard work.
A scientifically balanced and convenient feed; simply mix the recommended amount with chaff, and provide hay or pasture relative to the stage of training or the daily exercise needs.
Pryde's have formulated Pryde's EasiFeed Three® to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Why EasiFeed Three®?
- Extruded (cooked) grains provide the ultimate muscle fuel for anaerobic (fast) sprints to get horses to the line while also maintaining gut health and keeping horses in work for longer.
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins and essential amino acids used in every batch for incredible muscle building capacity.
- Natural vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant protection for hard-working muscles.
- Superior nutrient profile and digestibility will allow you to feed approximately 2 to 3 kg/day less than a ‘raw grain’ ration.
- Completely simple racing and performance nutrition. Just feed with ample roughage + an electrolyte as needed. No other supplements required!